Sunday, December 11, 2011

step 6 MEDIA


http://pinterest.com/pin/222301996/    
http://weheartit.com/entry/12254220



http://www.elyricsworld.com/i_choose_you_lyrics_mario.html

This song exspresses  feelings of chosen love. With love many things can be made possible. When you choose to love someone everything seems worth while.
"For I saw us dancing through sunshine and rain
And I saw us laughing through joy and through pain
And I saw time passing but we did not change
And I still saw us together at the end of every day"
"I choose you"
This part of the song  prooves that love is the emotion that keeps people together through the happy, sad, problematic, and special times in our lives.



https://rmunatunagb.wikispaces.com/Forced+Marriage


...This image shows two people being forced to be with eachother. Love cannot be pulled out of anywhere, how can one love someone who they do not want to spend their life with? The image states "Forced. You have the right to choose"(Model) . Every person in this entire world has the right to choose who they love because spending your life with one you love is what will make life worthwhile. Live your life happily with the one you choose to love, not who your forced to live with...

1 comment:

  1. -spelling errors
    -make sure if you use anything direct from your source that you have an in-text citation

    ReplyDelete